|No image yet|
Strongpoint is a raid in RAID : WWII.
Briefing[edit | edit source]
Schloss Blomberg is currently home to two captured Russian Generals - Markov and Stoletow. These officers have crucial information regarding the upcoming summer offensive. We know the Germans have a way of making their prisoners talk, so hurry to the castle and eliminate the Generals. Recover any intel the Nazis might have already gained.
Intel[edit | edit source]
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Gain entrance to Schloss Blomberg
- This is a pure combat mission in a location with a complicated floor plan. Your first order is to locate the drop pod with the dynamite needed to blow up the gates into the castle. It's marked with a green flare. Then make your way into the castle courtyard (the closed gates are random, either the outer one or the inner one from the closed garden).
- Locate and kill General Markov/Stoletov
- The generals randomly spawn in locked rooms across the castle. Lockpick the room, then put a bullet in their head. It's simpler than...
- Recover the intel
- The intel is spread out in at least two places. Typically, you will find four intel folders clustered in one room, with another elsewhere in the castle.
- To escape, you will have to first radio Mrs White for extraction. You'll need to locate the radio tower and call for extraction, while she arranges for a way out. The radio tower can't be missed. You'll have to hold out for 30s.